In accordance with the Directive 2009/136/CE, developed around our legislation by the second section of article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the directives of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we give you detailed information on the use realized on our website.
Cookies are small archives recorded on the browser used by every visitor of our website, so that the server can remember the visit of this user when re-accessing our contents.. This information does not reveal your identity, or any other personal data, It does not access content stored on your PC, but it allows our system to identify you as a determined user, which already visited the website before, visualized certain sites, etc. It also allows to store your personal preferences and technical information, e.g. the realized visits or specific visited sites.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the user with a faster access to the selected services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored by your browser or if you prefer to receive information every time a cookie requests for installation, you can configure it in your browser options. Most browsers offer 3 3 different forms for administrating cookies:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks before installation of each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser can also include the possibility of a detailed selection of the cookies you wish to install on your PC. Normally, the user can accept one of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject third party cookies;
- accept cookies as not persistent (They are deleted when closing the browser);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, understand, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your system, you can proceed by means of the option configuration of the browser installed on your PC.
You can find information on how to configure the most common browsers under the following paths:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, see Microsoft Support or browser help.
- Firefox: Tools -> options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalized configuration. For more information, see Mozilla support or browser help.
- Chrome: configuration -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content configuration. For more information, see Google support or browser help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, see Apple Support or browser help.
As to third party cookies, i.e. the ones unrelated to our website, we cannot take any responsibility of the content and verification of the privacy policies included by them. Thus, the information we offer always refers to the source.the privacy policies included by them.
In the following, we will give you detailed information on the cookies which can be installed from our website. Depending on your browser, all or just some of them can be installed.
This Cookies policy can be modified depending on legislative, or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which is why we recommend users to regularly visit it.
In case of major changes in this Cookies policy, it will be disclosed to the users by means of the website or by E-mail for registered users.